Thursday, October 3, 2013

Day 10 At Sea

The beautiful days at sea just keep rolling along…..  I spent the majority of the day poolside reading about my new MacBook Air.  I need to figure it out before I transition from a PC for my blog.  This evening we had a wonderful evening with Firman van Walle and his wife as guests for dinner.  He was the Hotel Manager on my first Voyage of the Vikings in 2009.  Now he is enjoying a voyage as a guest in the early days of his retirement.  It was a wonderful evening…. Tomorrow we cross the International Dateline, so we will not have Thursday the 4th and just jump to Friday the 4th……  We’ll get it back on the way back to California.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff,
    Sorry to learn of your knee injury and very happy Oliver found your wallet! It's always nice to have your faith in mankind refreshed.
    Glad your enjoying yourself and have time between ports to restup while enjoying the sun.
    Are you enjoying your new camera? Your recent cloud pictures were great.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery.
    BVH-Groton, Ct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'll love your Mac. I have a MacBook Pro and think it is fabulous, but when I need to replace it, I'll get the Air. It is amazing how easy all of the Apple products sync and work together seamlessly. Good luck with your knee and I hope it heals well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firman... a name from the past...always treated us well on all the sailings we were with him... if you think of it... just tell him Hello from the 'Kennedy Compound'.. he named our 'spot' on the Maasdam's Lido deck aft in the corner... he should know who we are ..Ray and Pat

    continue to have a great voyage... take care of that 'boo boo knee'

    ReplyDelete