Sunday, January 22, 2012

Day 49 At Sea

Today was a day for unsettled weather….  We had nice sunny weather in the morning and then some ferocious downpours came our way….  I went inside and visited with friends for an hour or two and then decided to exercise.  I started on deck 3 and saw that the sun had reemerged so I headed for deck 9.  I had a lovely 6 mile brisk walk out in the sun and then went in and showered.  I had a fantastic evening….  First, I had dinner with Allan, Sandra, Aart, Ton and Winny in the Pinnacle Grill.  The meal was perfect.  After dinner I went to the show to see Doc Severinsen & The San Miguel Five for an encore performance.  They remain the best show that I have ever seen at sea and perhaps on land.  I hope they come back next year…..Tomorrow we arrive in Buenos Aires, Argentina for two days.  The weather forecast is a little dicey but I'll just hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment