Sunday, April 21, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Ft Lauderdale, Florida

The day has finally arrived….   We are heading to Europe and the Baltic!  The whole reason I cancelled the 2019 Grand World Voyage was to take this voyage.  The first five months were spectacular on a ship I have grown to love but now is the time to kick this adventure into high gear.  Ann, Cathy and I have some great plans for this voyage.  It's a sad day as well since Aart & Ellen left but we really appreciate the time we had together.  It just blows my mind to think of all the new countries, cities and experiences that lie ahead.  At times it will be exhausting but it will be great nonetheless….  So, here we go, first stop King’s Wharf, Bermuda.






























3 comments:

  1. The Baltics are on my travel bucket list, and likely not until both my husband and I are retired. I cannot wait to see what I have to look forward to someday, through your pictures and words. Bon voyage!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff, Looks like my birthday greetings went off into cyberland. Glad it was memorable and a well kept surprise. Happy Easter, looks like you are having good weather to begin your crossing of the Pond Hope you have smooth sailing and a fantastic time.

    BVH-Groton, Ct

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to your further adventures across the pond! Belated happy birthday, it looked like a wonderful day. Thanks again for all the updates and pictures!

    ReplyDelete