Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Day 142 Sydney Australia (Part 1 of 2)

It was a very early morning sail into Circular Quay this morning….  Nice early morning light.  I took a suggestion from Henk & Christel and took the ferry to Manley beach first thing this morning…..  After spending some time at the beach I headed out for the Scenic Manly to Spit Bridge Scenic Walkway.  It was a 10K walk, very scenic and had so much climbing up and climbing down that it was very tiring.  From the Spit Bridge I took a taxi to the far side of the Sydney Harbor Bridge and hiked across for the photo ops….  I also went up the bridge pylon for some great shots of the Amsterdam with the Opera House and the city skyline.  Great day with lots of exercise.  I plan on going out tonight, again crossing the bridge, for some night shots of Sydney.  So, you can look for 3 blog entries…

 

 

1 comment: