Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 87 At Sea

Today was a fantastic day at sea, very sunny with a nice cooling breeze.  I spent the day just chatting with friends and a bit of reading.  Getting a little frustrated that the ship is still under code red for gastrointestinal illnesses.  It has been over two weeks and I fear that there is no end in sight.  This has been very hard on the crew who are doing their best and not exactly pleasant for the guests.  I certainly hope it is cleared up before we reach Ft. Lauderdale on the 22nd……  It could be a real challenge when you throw a few hundred kids in the mix…..   If anyone has been trying to email me, my internet service provider, Cox Cable, has had a major service interruption for the last few days which means that I haven’t gotten any emails since Friday morning.  That is a very long time for a major provider to be down.  I suspect they will lose a lot of customers over this……

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment