Saturday, December 1, 2012

Day 71 At Sea

Our first day out of Hawaii was a lovely day….  I just hope it lasts for a while.  The crossing can get a bit cool with some nasty weather…..  I spent the day poolside reading, very nice.  This evening, after dinner, they had a Pajama Karaoke Party in the Crow’s Nest.  Some of the singers were just amazing and the others well…… were amazing in their own way.  If I were to open my mouth and burst into song, I would be in the latter group.  Anyway, it was a very nice day.  The realization is beginning to hit that this voyage is coming to a close.  I will miss a number of new friends and some old ones when they debark in San Diego.  Then the fun really begins when the ship is fully booked, packed tight.  It will be a bit of a challenge for me.  Thank heaven I have my own lounge chair and side table so I can get away from the maddening crowd if I want.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment