Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 77 At Sea

Where have they all gone?  Where are Larry, Carol, Bruce, Sandy, Leslie, Handler, Fred, Georgette, Henri, Carol Anne, Jim & Sue….. Everywhere I look today I see strange faces…. (heavy sigh).  Oh well, that is one of the difficult parts about a Grand Voyage ending and then continuing on.  With the crew changes here on ship, along with the changes in guests, I feel like I just got on the ship.  The other major change is that the number of guests onboard has more than doubled….  The lines in the Lido are just too much to handle ….  On top of that, it was a very cold & dreary day.  Around 4:30 this afternoon the sun finally started peeking out as you can see in the photos.  OK, it wasn’t a lot of sun but sometimes you have to take what you can get.  Now for the good news….  I spent the day with my very good friends Helen & Ken who just got on the ship.  It was fabulous catching up with them.  In addition, I had the opportunity to meet a long time blog follower, John Ziment.  It was nice spending some time with him talking about travel.  Tomorrow is another sea day and I certainly hope it is a lot warmer and sunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment