Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Day 218 At Sea

It was fairly nice this morning and was able to sit outside but by lunch time the conditions worsened and it was time to go inside…  I spent the rest of the day packing and visiting with friends…. I am actually pretty close to being ready to go home.  It has been a long time since I visited my home.  The voyage has been great, kind of a rough ending but you can’t control the weather….  Two more sea days and we are done…  Hard to believe 7 ½ months are done, the time has flown…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jeff
    You don't know me but I met Ann and Cathy Scott on the HAL grand Mediterranean cruise a couple of years ago. They sent me the link to your blog and I have enjoyed all of your posts and pics. I felt as if I were on the cruise vicariously.
    Best of luck to you and I hope that of I'm fortunate enough to take one of HAL's world cruises that I meet an adventurous person as yourself.
    Effie Mazes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, I know I speak for all of us in sending a great big THANK YOU for all your time, effort, and expense of the internet on board. We so enjoy and appreciate it all. You have become a part of my day. I am tired just thinking of all the packing you have done after 7 months....safe journey home, although I think that the Amsterdam is really your home. Beachlady

    ReplyDelete