Thursday, April 16, 2015

Day 207 At Sea

OMG, I just realized…  I’m going to have to start packing soon….  Now that is depressing!  Today was a day at sea which was desperately needed, a time to rest after some busy hectic days.  Since I was gone for my birthday, Ginni Lyle, a very talented painter, presented me with a birthday card that she had painted.  She certainly caught me in action, camera at the ready…  I will treasure it!  We had a formal night tonight which was great fun.  The show after dinner was a blast as well with a celebration of Beatles music, brought back a lot of memories from my youth….
 
 

2 comments:

  1. A really great painting, capturing the essence of Jeff Farschman! Classic and worthy of special placement in your home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The birthday boy is looking good!
    Don't even think about packing yet!!

    ReplyDelete