Thursday, February 8, 2024

Rotterdam 2024, Oranjestad, Aruba...

I went out on the forward and aft decks to take some photos this morning as we arrived at Oranjestad… The weather did not look promising, but I was hoping for the best. Cathy and I went out, did some walking and snapped some photos.  We stopped at the Marketplace, for Cathy to get a coffee and I went on to the Renaissance Hotel complex on the hunt for iguanas…I was pleasantly surprised to find some iguanas as the waves were crashing against the rocks and the pathway along the water was blocked due to the force of the waves. I continued walking around the harbor and to Queen Wilhelmina Park looking for iguanas and birds. Today, I ventured across the bridge towards the Linear Park trail for some nice scenery shots. It wouldn’t be a visit to Aruba without a stop at the Tommy Bahama store to check out the stock…I snagged one new shirt and Cathy found a dress. Making our way back to the ship we stopped at the Sun and Sand store and I found a new tank top. The weather did clear up nicely for a couple of hours of sun time but reverted to cloudy skies for the remainder of the afternoon. It was another relaxing day in Aruba…


























































































No comments:

Post a Comment