Friday, April 7, 2023

Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas...

Well, the day has finally come…  Our last port of call in Half Moon Cay on this wonderful journey shared between the Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam.  What an amazing voyage is has been, beginning last September in Quebec City, soaking up all the Fall Colors before transitioning to a wonderful Fall, Winter and into Spring in the Caribbean.  There are countless people who made such a difference to Ann, Cathy and me along the way.  I will always remember this time fondly and will never forget the new friends we made along the way and old friends that we continue to cherish.  Tomorrow, I wing my way home to take care of a few things, not the least of which is packing for our next European adventure on the Zuiderdam beginning May 12th.  stay tuned!























3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your journey and the wonderful pictures. We’re also boarding Zuiderdam through July 2, if I see you I’ll say hi.
    Cheryl from Modesto, CA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe trip home and thank you for sharing your journey and amazing photos with us. Maybe we will see you on the Zuiderdam. Joe and Jo

    ReplyDelete