Monday, April 3, 2023

Grand Turk, Turks & Caicos...

I went up to the Retreat first thing this morning as I was playing getting off in Grand Turk by ear. Around 9 am I decided to get off the ship to take some photos, get a walk in and look for a replacement ball cap. I succeeded in accomplishing all of the above except finding the replacement hat. I did buy some new tank tops that I probably didn’t need but oh well..  I was back on the ship in less than an hour. We were the solo ship in Grand Turk today, so there were no crowds in the Cruise Port or Margaritaville. With the beautiful weather, the remainder of the day was spent in the Retreat. It was just a beautiful day!!!  Last stop in Grand Turk for this season….  On to Puerto Rico tomorrow!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment