Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Incan Empires, Puntarenas, Costa Rica

We arrived into Puntarenas very early, around 5:00 am due to tidal conditions…..  As a result, I got off the ship around 6:30 for a unguided tour of the Peninsula…  I walked to the other side where there was a lot of activity surrounding the fishing industry.  I found a lot of interesting boats, birds and scenes along the way.  I really went off the beaten path, knocked off about 9 miles.  The people I encountered were very friendly and when I asked to enter a property, boat or barge they were more than happy to oblige.  I came back to the beach side for a bit of shopping and even found some high speed internet, which was much needed because of the pathetic performance on the ship’s system….  I had a wonderful day overall!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment