Sunday, December 13, 2015

Incan Empires, Manzanillo, Mexico (Part 2 of 2)

It has been a long time since I have visited Manzanillo, Mexico...  2006.  I remember it well, it was here that I decided to leave the ship in San Diego instead of completing two more cruises that I had booked.  I went home and was fortunate to spend a few good days with my father before he passed away....  It brought back a lot of memories today.  The last time I visited Manzanillo, I spent the day at a resort, Las Hades, poolside.  It was a lovely day but today, I decided to spend all day in the Old Town, wandering aimlessly at times, taking in all the sights.  The thing that caught my eye the most wasn’t the Central Market but the Iguanario, a place where an amazing number of Iguanas live.....  There all sizes and colors and as you can see from the amount of photos, I was loving the place.  The Old Town wasn’t the great place I have visited, the people were friendly enough but the place was a bit run down.  I did have a wonderful day revisiting Manzanillo, a day full of reflection.  This is a two part blog....

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment