Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day 80 At Sea

What a surprise!  The forecast indicated that we wouldn’t have warm weather until we got past Cabo San Lucas so the expectation was for a day inside….  So happy to report that the forecast was way off, it was a magnificent day!  I stayed out until late afternoon just loving life!  This evening was our first formal night and the Captain’s Welcome Toast.  Dinner was great, two lobster tails and a filet….  When I was asked about desert I said “Nothing” and I was delivered an amazing desert in response.  We all loved it!  I miss my friends that departed but am enjoying reconnecting with old friends.  Just happy that I am not in a cold place like….  Let’s see, how about Denver! 

 

1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks marvelous. Please tell the table we look forward to seeing them all in Jan.

    ReplyDelete