Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Day 184 Dubai, U.A.E (Part 1 of 2)

I had to be up very early this morning and ready to go for our float plane ride over Dubai…..  It was about 2 hours and fifteen minutes earlier than originally scheduled and we hope the visibility would be good.  As it turned out, the flight was pretty good.  It wasn’t great because of the haze and looking directly into the sun way too much.  A few more loops to get good opportunities for photographs would have been much better.  I had it better than some since I threw off the seatbelt when I needed to look out the opposite of the plane and shot photos through the emergency door window.  I just couldn’t just sit there and let the good lighting go to waste.  All in all it was a wonderful experience, just not all it could have been….  Hope the photos give you a good feel of Dubai.  Part 2 will deal with the rest of the day…..

 

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, What great photos.....I have been to Dubai but, I have never seen it from the air. You might not have been completely happy with the pictures but, as far as I am concerned, they are wonderful.......Beachlady

    ReplyDelete