Sunday, March 8, 2015

Day 168 Phuket, Thailand (Part 2 of 2)

So here is the wrap up for our wonderful day in Phuket..  Thanks Brad for a beautiful day.  Heads up to everyone, day after tomorrow we arrive in Rangoon, Myanmar (Burma) and I will be leaving the ship for 10 days.  My friends Diane & John and Ann & Cathy Scott and I are doing 6 days in Myanmar and 4 days in India.  I will try and keep up with the blog but we are going at a frenetic pace and sleep may take precedence over blog posting.  I will do the best I can.  I am very excited about our trip, especially the Hot Air Balloon ride over the temples of Bagan Myanmar…..

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos!

    Have a great 10 days overland. Lots of time to catch up when you return. This is will be a photos fest! Looking forward to it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, Be safe on your upcoming trip.....No matter how long it takes to post your pictures, I know they will be worth it as always. Again, be safe. Beachlady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget about your blog during your ten days' land adventure. Just enjoy every minute. We'll all still be here, waiting for your informative pictures, when you get back.

    ReplyDelete