Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Day 79 San Diego (Part 1 of 2)

The morning was kind of sad, seeing my friends off and coming to the realization that our wonderful Grand Pacific & Far East Voyage was indeed over.  I decided to go out for the day and get a bit of exercise and take a bunch of photos.  The perfect place was the San Diego Zoo!  I took a taxi there and was one of the first people through the gates.  It was a beautiful day and the San Diego Zoo never disappoints….

It was fun hiking around the zoo seeing all the animals and taking a Photo here and there.  When I was done, I walked back to the ship through Balboa Park down Prado to the water.  Once aboard the ship everything was different, new friends and crew onboard and it seemed almost like I was on a new ship.  It is nice to see old friends again but I do miss those that went home but…. Some will be back in 28 days!  At sail away there was a beautiful sunset….  Nice way to start a new voyage.

No comments:

Post a Comment