Another sunny but very cool and crisp weather…definitely fall is in the air in New England. I was out on deck very early for the last of the sail into Boston this morning. Being our first entry point into the United States we were required to do a face-to-face interview with Customs and Border Protection before leaving the ship. Ann, Cathy and I took a taxi to downtown Boston to coincide with the opening of the Apple Store…my plan came to fruition, and I am now the proud owner of a new Apple 18Pro Phone and I splurged and got myself a new Apple Watch Ultra4. The transfer of data between phones went smoothly and we made it back to the ship with time to spare. I made it to the outside decks as we sailed away from Boston on our way to Oak Bluffs, Martha’s Vineyard. Lovely sail away, as usual. Tonight was our President’s Club dinner hosted by Captain Rens and his wife Sandra, Hotel General Manager Florin and the Senior Officers of the Volendam. Tonight’s dinner was a culinary journey that tantalized the taste buds and offered a delicious mix of wonderful food. The evening fostered connections and created an atmosphere of camaraderie and enjoyment. Well done Volendam! By the way the captain also announced Holland America will be acquiring a new ship.
%20(Medium).jpg)
%20(Medium).jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment