Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Oranjestad, Aruba

Not surprisingly, the cruise is going great!  Last night we had our first Gala Night and the Captain’s Welcome toast, it was a delightful evening….  Today, we sailed to Aruba.  I spent all morning in the Retreat, enjoying the wonderful weather.  We arrived into Oranjestad, Aruba around 1:00 in the afternoon and I promptly departed to get in a nice walk and take a few photos along the way.  I also took a bit of time for shopping and Wi-Fi.  I came back to the ship and went back to the Retreat for another 1 ½ hours before heading back into town….  It was a full day, over 11 miles walking, a nice swim, beautiful sunshine and another t-shirt I don’t need….  Tomorrow is an exciting day; we dock in Curacao where I will get off first thing and make my way to visit with Aart & Ellen….  Kind of like last year all over again….  Great day!!!!



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment