Sunday, October 20, 2019

Family reunion on the ms Zuiderdam....

Well the magical day finally arrived and I was back on the Zuiderdam, my home away from home.  I was whisked right onboard and in my cabin before 10:30….  Fantastic!!!  The sign on my cabin door said it all, “Welcome Home”.  I spent the day wandering around the ship I had grown to love so much on my 8 ½ month journey that ended in July.  Around ever corner was another smiling face welcoming me back.  I am so glad that I decided to stop off here before heading to the Volendam.  It feels really great to be home…..  As we depart Fort Lauderdale I am really excited about the days ahead, time to see old friends on the Zuiderdam and Aart & Ellen in Curacao....  it just keeps getting better!













2 comments:

  1. Have a great time while "at home" and I look forward to traveling with you through the impending winter, even if virtually! Thanks again for all the updates along the way, they help some of us stay sane between trips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have another great adventure. We'll be following your posts, 10 years now!

    Bill and Carolyn

    ReplyDelete