Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 44 Cairns, Australia (Part 1 of 2)

Today, Ian, Carole & I had a great time is Cairns….  We started at the Wildlife Dome, where we met Daphne who got us all set up.  The wildlife inside was fantastic!  What a start to a really nice day.  We then spent the rest of the day exploring Cairns, including the Esplanade.  We did make a side trip at a doctor’s office for me but…..  Oh well things happen.  Got a little something going on but not sure what.  Looks like something bit me or I am allergic to something and last but not least I guess I can’t rule out shingles….  Not a happy camper at the moment.  It hasn’t slowed me down…. Yet.  The blog, as has been the habit of late is in two parts (too many critters) .  I had a wonderful day!

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Hope all is well with you!! Thank you for all your troubles in posting to your blog. For those of us on the East Coast, your blog is what's getting us through this crazy winter!!! Take care! Smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos, as always. You capture the essence of the tropics!

    Sorry to hear that you are not a happy camper at present.

    I hope it is not shingles, which can be very painful, and you are soon feeling much better.

    ReplyDelete