Wednesday, June 8, 2011

My Florida Adventure....

This morning I got up at 3:30 and headed for Florida around 4:45.  My plan was to drive 650 miles and stop for the day in St. Augustine Florida. I made great time and arrived in St. Augustine around four o'clock in the afternoon. I decided to take a few hours and explore St. Augustine to come up with a few photos for you bloggers. Much to my dismay, I found a nail in my tire at the end of the day. Now I have to deal with that little problem tomorrow before I leave for Orlando. In Orlando I will get together with my friend Brad and we will plan our trip to the southwestern and western United States in the fall. I'm also hoping to see my friends Ed and Becky while I'm here and Brad and I are also trying get to Melbourne Florida and see our friend Barbara at the same time.  Should be a good trip....

No comments:

Post a Comment