Monday, December 4, 2017

Koningsdam 2017, Day 48, Bridgetown, Barbados

Beautiful day in Barbados…. The ship was docked so far from the terminal I almost got all my walking in just getting to the terminal. I did my usual walk into to town and out to the beach.  It was a perfect day for a walk.  I love walking into town and finding the same guy, in the same spot fishing every time I come here.  I really like stopping and having a chat with him…..  almost like we are old friends.  The day was just fabulous….  Of course, once I arrived back to the ship, I headed for a relaxing few hours in the Retreat.  This evening was just wonderful….  We had dinner in the Sel de Mer which has quickly become my favorite venue for dining.  Tonight, we were very happy to have Abegail from the Front Office join us for dinner.  She is an old friend from the Amsterdam World Cruise staff…..  wonderful to be surrounded by old friends from all over the globe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment