Sunday, November 20, 2016

Circle Hawaii Voyage, Day 56, At Sea

Early this morning the weather looked rather grim….  It was very overcast and rains showers here and there.  The, as if a miracle happened, the sun popped out and out I came with it.  It was a might chilly for some but not for me.  The sun felt great!  In the afternoon I got my walking in before the big event, The President’s Club Induction for Ms. Vickie Morgan.  The dinner was scheduled for 7:00 so I met with the sisters and Shiv & Rene beforehand.  They were dining in the Canaletto Restaurant.  Then it was off to the big event….  The food, company and induction ceremony were fabulous!  It was just an amazing evening!   After dinner, I met up with the sisters in the Explorer’s Lounge to sit, have a drink and listen to the wonderful music of Adagio performing classical music.  It topped a perfect day and wonderful evening…..

1 comment:

  1. Really appreciate the time you took with the photos. This is the next best thing to being there! Congratulations to Ms Morgan - quite a milestone!
    Everyone looking GREAT, happy and having fun!

    ReplyDelete