Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 75 At Sea

My how time flies…. 75 days and counting.  Today was another perfect day at sea.  I think I am getting a bit spoiled.  I spent the day reading at the pool, enjoying every minute.  I continue to think about yesterday’s visit to Moorea, what a beautiful place.  I never get tired of visiting there….  We have one more day at sea before visiting Pago Pago, American Samoa.  The last time I was there was in the fall of 2009 just after they experienced a devastating Tsunami.  I am sure they have recovered by now.  We have a short stop, only about 4 hours.  We are still making up time from our  rescheduled itinerary. 

 

2 comments:

  1. Jeff
    Figured out earlier this year that Ellie was a mutual contact. She was a table mate of mine last Nov on Eurodam and then I saw her on the Rotterdam when they were in Hawaii. Small world.
    Keep enjoying the days of sunshine, good books and of course lots of diet coke.
    Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff,

    Loved your photos of Moorea and Papeete. I can never get enough of the Tahitian Islands and Moorea and Bora Bora are my most favourite places in the world. Glad you had a great day.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete