Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 4 At Sea

Today was magnificent!  After spending the morning with my friends, I decided to brave the chilly weather and find a spot to sit in the sun.  I have been suffering from some serious sunshine withdrawals…..  I am  definitely addicted to the sun.  I found a spot out of the wind and had 3 glorious hours of warm sunshine…..  Just perfect!  I am very excited about tomorrow.  Harry, Margo, Brad & I have chartered a floatplane to go out and find Kodiak Bears…  First time visit for me so it will be a nice adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Jeff, just logged in to check and see if you were off on another journey....Lucky me, only had to catch up on a week or so. As everyone else says, can't wait for every morning now to follow along while I have my coffee. I was going through withdrawal! Loved the Chihuly ! Beachlady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jeff, Good to hear that you are back home on ms Amsterdam. As we learn from your pictures and comments everything is more than okay. We will follow you on your blog, which we enjoy very much. Next January we will join you on the Amsterdam. Till then we wish you a lot of exciting ports/tours and good weather.
    Kind regards, Angelique and Gerard from Holland.

    ReplyDelete