Alas, the good weather from yesterday has left us, at least momentarily…. The day was spent sitting mid ship, reading and chatting with friends. I am also giving a lot of thought about whether or not to continue this lifestyle at sea. I am really torn as to whether or not I continue and board the ship once again next September for another 7-8 months or cancel and go a different direction in my adventures around the world. I have given myself until the end of January to decide… If I continue, a payment is due by then…… I’m clueless as to what I will decide. Some of this has been triggered by my recent accident and how the whole thing was handled. I am recovering slowly, very slowly…… Looking for much better weather tomorrow!