Monday, December 19, 2016

The Deja Vu Circle Hawaii Voyage, Day 85, At Sea

I woke up this morning to bright, sunny skies, that’s the good news….  Unfortunately, it was only 61 degrees with a 48 knot wind.  I decided it was going to be an inside day for me.  This morning I went to the Mariner’s Society Cocktail reception and awards ceremony where I was recognized as the top Mariner.  Awards were given out to other for different levels of sailing, from 100 days to 700 days.  After the ceremony, I had lunch hosted by the Hotel Director Florin Dragomir, very nice.  This evening , Ann, Cathy & I had the great pleasure to have dinner in the Pinnacle Grill with our Captain, Fred Eversen, Hotel Director Florin Dragomir & his lovely wife Rodica.  It was a fun filled evening with great food and even better company.  We had a lot of laughs and a wonderful meal with great service….  What a beautiful way to end a lovely day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment