Thursday, September 29, 2016

Tales of the South Pacific, Day 4, At Sea

Today was very cloudy and a lot cooler than yesterday….  I spent the majority of the day at the mid ship pool reading and visiting with friends.  I went for a nice long walk, getting the kinks out.  Tonight I was invited, along the Twinkle, the Asst Beverage Manager, to join Vicki Morgan for dinner in the Pinnacle Grill.  Tina and her staff did a magnificent job.  The meal and company was fabulous.  It was the perfect way to end a nice relaxing day at sea.  Tomorrow, we visit Avalon, Catalina Island which is part of California….   Looking forward to seeing some lovely sights and having a nice walk about…..

1 comment:

  1. I think I've cruised with twinkle before. I think it was on maasdam with Gina Despi.

    ReplyDelete