Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 56 At Sea

Well, it wasn’t the best day for sunning by the pool, the sun was in and out for most of the day.  I decided that I needed another indoor activity so I went for a big visit to the Greenhouse Spa & Salon from 3:15 until 5:30….  I had a Lime & Ginger Exfoliation, a 100 minute massage and a facial….  I was like jelly when I was done.  Marta still has those magic hands, great massage!  This evening was wonderful as well, got together with friends in the Crow’s Nest for drinks before dinner and had one of the best meals yet.  It was a wonderful day.  Life is good!!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. sure wish i was cruising the seas with you. Sometime i miss the sea and surf. enjoying the pics. maybe i'll be seeing you in 2016 mom and i are booked for the 2016 grand. but nothing is in stone until final payment is made. tell the spa, bar and captain i said hello. well never mind too many people to list. just say hello to the amsterdam and her crew for me.

    ReplyDelete