Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 55 Sydney Australia

What a difference a day makes….  Yesterday it was sunny and very hot (90s), today was very overcast and very, very cool.  I kind of just took the day as it went along depending on the weather.  First, I went to the Saturday Markets in the Rocks which is always interesting.  Then the sun popped out so it was off to Manley Beach via ferry.   Well, wouldn’t you know, not only did the sun disappear but we had a sprinkle or two.  I didn’t stay too long at Manley because the wind was picking up and it was getting pretty cool.  So it was back on the ferry.  I sat outside in the front for photos and was really, really cold but… great photos!  It seems like hundreds of sail boats appeared out of nowhere….  I’m not sure I have ever seen so many sail boats out at one time is such a relatively small area…..  It was back to the markets before returning to the ship.  Once back to the ship it was time to catch up on my blog work before the sail away party leaving Sydney….  Sai away was great albeit a bit chilly, now we are off to Noumea, New Caledonia.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment