Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 43 Benoa, Bali (Part 1 of 3)

Today was simply magnificent!  Got together with my old friend Made Arsawan and had a wonderful tour in Bali……  Our first destination was the Tanah Lot Temple which was fabulous.  It is in an idyllic setting right on the sea and is beautiful.  We made many scenic stops along the way but our second major stop was pretty amazing as well, the Temple on the Lake or the Pure Ulun Danu Temple in the Bedugal area on Lake Bratan.  It was such a magnificent day visiting with our friend and seeing parts of Bali that I haven’t seen before.  Bali is always one of my favorite places to visit.  I am so happy that I will be back here if February on the Grand World Voyage…  This blog is in 3 parts, here is part 1.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Jeff, I have been enjoying your blog for years. I am envious of your photography skills. How do you get so many great people shots? Most people shy away in horror when I point a camera at them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With a zoom lens most never know their photo was taken....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jeff. You sure get around. Nice to see Made again. He looks rested!

    ReplyDelete