Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 65 At Sea

Today’s theme was Celebration….  It was a celebration of birthdays, anniversaries and other things we might celebrate including the Mariners, Holland America’s most loyal guests….  There was a cocktail party where people were honored for achieving higher and higher numbers of days sailing with Holland America.  It was a fun event which honored a number of my friends.  After the Mariner event we had a scrumptious dinner with two special guests, Julie from Human Resources and Sarah, a Holland American employee enjoying a bit of vacation.  I have known both ladies for some time and having them join us was a real treat…..   After dinner we visited the Desert Extravaganza which they had on decks 3, 4 and 5 around the atrium…  Well done!  Did I eat any?   Nope, on a diet…… 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you got to keep the hat to add to your collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first saw it, I thought you had a banana on your head.
    David

    ReplyDelete