Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Day 4 At Sea

Today was a good day to stay inside….  The seas were rough and the weather rather unpleasant.  I started my day with a nice long massage in the Greenhouse Spa.  It was a wonderful way to begin the day.  Then I settled in for a long day of reading with the occasional connection with the internet.  Tonight they made a very special Indonesian dish for the table for dinner, Babi kecap with sweet soy sauce.  It was a pork dish with fried rice that was nice and spicey with just a little sweetness, simply delicious….  Just loving my time aboard the ms Amsterdam.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the rough seas...do you use any kind of medication for seasickness? I usually take bonine the first couple of days on a cruise, just in case... And I bring with me some of those scopamine-patches to use if the weather gets very bad. Still haven't been necesserry to use them, tough :-)
    (My dad was a sailor (chief engineer) and he always had a couple of days with seasickness when he returned to sea after vacation)
    By the way, I love your beautiful african photos under the Sights along the way-heading.
    Kirsti (Norway)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your book is a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete