Thursday, July 12, 2012

A new adventure awaits....

I am in the Philadelphia International Airport waiting on my flight to Boston.....  Tonight we will get together with some World Voyage friends from 2011, Harry & Margo Hiltz.  It should be a fun evening.  Tomorrow, hopefully, will be a little sightseeing in Boston.  Saturday, the Voyage of the Vikings begins....  Can't wait to give my new 18-300mm lens a real workout.  I will be blogging daily from now on, if possible, so enjoy the journey....  We will!

5 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a great voyage! I'm guessing your summer tan will take a beating...but I'll be happy to have a month or two of great photos and dialog to look forward to while waking up an having my coffee.
    David

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to have you back. I will enjoy my...err your cruise very much. Looking forward to all the new sights you will take wonderful pictures off. Have a safe journey! Fran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bon Voyage! Looking forward to your blogs. And your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. bon voyage jeff!!! can't wait for all your pictures! hope you packed all your warm layers of clothing. beachlady

    ReplyDelete
  5. BON VOYAGE Jeff!!! Thanking you in advance for your sharing of adventures!

    ReplyDelete