Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Incan Empires, Puerto Chiapas, Mexico (Part 1 of 2)

Here I go again….  A 2 part blog!  I promised myself I wouldn’t do that anymore but it just seemed easier than eliminating about 30 photos….  Had a great visit to Puerto Chiapas, always love coming here.  First I took the shuttle to Tapachula, about 30 minutes away.  It’s a lovely little town with a very nice church and a great market.  The people here are so friendly and I love walking through the markets chatting with the folks and snapping a few (or a lot) pictures.  After returning to the port, I arranged for a taxi to take me to Las Escolleras, the quaint village we always see across the water from where we dock.  There are so many resturants there, along the coast that I can’t imagine how they fill them all.  The weekends much really be something with beach goers. It was a great visit and a fantastic day overall.  So, here are my two parts of my blog….

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment