Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day 3 At Sea

Well, I must admit, that I am quite pleased how the Grand Pacific & Far East Voyage for 2013 has started out….  Not only have I been able to connect, once again, with my Holland America family, everything so far has been wonderful.  The food, service and entertainment have all been top notch.  I believe they have taken it up a notch or two since I was last on for the World Voyage….  It is noticeable.  The weather today petered out on me a bit…  the sun was replaced with rain & overcast skies for various times during the day.  It was a delightful day none the less.  I even attended a photography lecture given by my friend and professional photographer David Smith.  If any of the photos I take from this point forward are less than satisfactory I assume we can just blame David.  Sorry David!!!!  This evening was very nice, it stated out with the Captain’s Welcome reception and toast followed by a wonderful dinner.  Rene, the Spa Manager hosted our table and everyone had a great time.  Then it was off to the show followed by my dedicated, very late night blog update….  It was an excellent day.  I am loving these days at sea.

 

 

4 comments:

  1. We won't have to blame David for poor pictures you take...........all of your shots are incredible in the first place!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that everything has bee "upgraded". With so many repeat passengers, they need to keep people wanting to come back. I too see lots of familiar faces in your pictures. David has helped me to frame my pics better. I LOVE sea days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I promise I will blame David!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Day-3 Jeff....
    Glad you're connected once again with old friends. That'll make for a wonder voyage. Are you aware if some of your ship-mates also photo-blog like yourself; if so, offer a web link.
    Also, curious if the ship is booked nearly full.
    Have fun.
    T&C

    ReplyDelete