Monday, March 18, 2013

Day 178 Singapore

It certainly was nice to get back home last night (ms Amsterdam)….  I headed out this morning to take a ride again on the Singapore Flyer, the world’s largest Ferris wheel.  The views from up there are fabulous!  After taking my ride and a gazillion photos, I headed over to the Marina Bay Sands.  My friends Brad & Gloria stayed there last night and they invited me over to check it out.  What a place!!!!  Their suite seemed as big as a house, just luxuriant…. The infinity pool on the top is magnificent, what a view.  After leaving there I headed over to Clarke Quay and then on the China Town.  It was so hot that I decided to call it a dayand headed back to the ship for a late lunch.  As soon as this is posted, it will be nap time, still recovering from the Cambodian adventure….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment