Thursday, March 14, 2013

Day 174 At Sea

Lovely day at sea…..  Perfect weather to visit with friends out on the aft deck and read.  Tomorrow a new adventure begins…..  we arrive into Nha Trang Vietnam, one of my favorite Vietnam destinations, and fly out in the afternoon to Siem Reap Cambodia.  We will be visiting one of the world’s treasures in Angkor Wat.  I visited there in 2008 and was just blown away.  I am looking forward to a return visit and Corrine is anxious for her first visit.  I will bring my computer and will post if I am able, otherwise I will catch up when I return to the ship in Singapore…….

 

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, how lucky is Corrine to have such an experienced tour guide with her on her trip around the world......I was in Angkor Wat in 2008 also. Book the elephant ride into Angkor Wat in the morning...what a thrill....looking forward to your pictures....hope you are doing the floating river village..I never believed anyone could have seen as many temples as you did in such a short amount of time on that trip!! Beachlady

    ReplyDelete