Saturday, March 2, 2013

Day 162 Bali, Indonesia (Part 1 of 3)

I got up very early this morning to capture photos of our sail into the port of Benoa on the island of Bali.  This would be the first time I was visiting Bali where we would be docked.  In the past we always visited Padang Bai where we had to tender.  The excitement about our docking faded quickly when I found out that we would be late arriving because a ferry was occupying our berth.  Once they left we finally arrived and got ashore almost 2 hours late.  The sail in was very nice and we were filled with excitement about seeing our friend Made Arsawan when we arrived.  We ended up having such an amazing day in Bali…..  I will be posting three blogs to capture this wonderful day but…. The other two blogs will be posted tomorrow after I get some rest…..  Enjoy Part 1 of 3!

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment