Saturday, December 10, 2011

Day 6 Huatulco, Mexico

The days just keep getting better…..  Today was nothing short of spectacular.  Of course for me that means the weather was hot and sunny.  Aart & I went ashore in Huatulco this morning to take a few photos and check out the shops.  We stopped for drinks on the beach and enjoyed the morning.  Once we had our fill, we went back to the ship where I, once again, took up residence at the pool.  I am just loving these hot, sunny days.  Tomorrow we will be in Puerto Quetzal, Guatemala.  I have no big plans…. The result of visiting these places many times and a desire to just laze around the pool.

3 comments:

  1. Did you get a new or different camera since your last cruise? Your pictures seem to be even clearer and more vivid....beautiful!!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics jeff. I see your back loving the ship life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jeff,

    Great photos as per usual especially the sunrise or sunset! I received a surprise when I saw our friends Carol and Larry in your photo and then I remembered that they were staying on the Amsterdam until Ft. Lauderdale after their 70 day Pacific Voyage. Loving your blog as usual.

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete