Friday, December 9, 2011

Day 5 At Sea

Today was a beautiful day….  The day started with a 4 mile walk around the deck.  Then it was poolside for the remainder of the day.  The weather was just perfect, hot & sunny.  Sorry Allan & Sandra, forgot I wasn’t supposed to talk about our beautiful weather.  I’m sure it has warmed up in Denver by now…..  Anyway, the day was spent visiting with friends and reading.  It just doesn’t get any better than this.  Tonight we had our second formal night on the voyage.  I felt a little out of place when I went to the Crow’s Nest to meet  Aart, Brad & Gloria.  The guy sitting next to me in a tank top, shorts and flip flops asked me why I was dressed that way….  I looked around and I could see his point.  I was the only one who discovered the dress code.  Pity….  Dinner tonight was fabulous, as usual.  I do like having my friend Made back as my waiter for the 3rd year.  He is such a great guy.  Tomorrow we will be in Huatulco Mexico for a short visit.  There will be some serious pool time again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to you new voyage. Stay well and have fun. Rosemary Manning

    ReplyDelete