Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Zuiderdam MegaVoyage 2018-2019, Oranjestad, Aruba

Today was very similar to the last time we visited Aruba except we arrived early in the morning instead of early afternoon, a product of missing Half Moon Cay….  I went off straight away and got in a lot of walking and photography….  I always love Aruba with all the Iguanas of all sizes and colors….  After I got my walking in, I met up with Ian at Starbucks….  He was staying in touch with family and I updated some Apps….  Then it was off to the Retreat for a wonderful afternoon of sunshine….  I still am so impressed at each port how the senior officers line up to greet the guests…..  It really is a wonderful gesture that says that they care and we are important to them….  Great customer relations!!!!



















































No comments:

Post a Comment