Monday, March 26, 2018

2018 Grand World Voyage, Day 81, Elephant Plains, South Africa (Part 1 of 2)
















































I was up and fully dressed at 3 am for our first game drive...totally forgot about the 2 hour time change! Oh well...  the early bird sees great wildlife!Our hotel is lovely and the meals are fantastic. Our first game drive was extremely successful seeing 2 prides of lions, herds of zebra, wildebeest, antelope, impala, and elephants, 2 white rhinos, African wild dogs and a spotted hyena. After the morning drive I went on a bush walk with our ranger and was able to photograph the giraffes in the daylight that I was unable to capture in the dark this morning. Ann, Cathy and I are having a great time...as I am sure the photos will tell the tale. Looking forward to this evenings drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment