Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Cuban Explorer, Day 6, Key West, Florida

What a wonderful day today in Key West.... It was nice to see that they
weathered the hurricanes reasonably well. Ann, Cathy & I went ashore first
thing ad explored Key West from end to end... I have always loved coming
here for a nice laid back day. I was able to make a lo of calls, catching
up with family and friends. There is always so much to se here n a fairly
small community. We spent a fair amount of time ashore and when I
returned to the ship, I headed to the Retreat! The sisters went back out
after lunch while I soaked up the sun. Went to the sail away which
featured the Cubason Quartet, bring us a little Cuba music as we sailed to
Havana.... Tomorrow is the big day, Havana, Cuba!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff,

    We've also been to Key West many times, but your camera always seems to find something new. Love the poses, possibly taken after a visit to Sloppy Joe's Bar?

    Bill and Carolyn

    ReplyDelete