Friday, December 2, 2016

Circle Hawaii Voyage, Day 68, At Sea

I believe the good weather has left us for a while….  Today would have been a good day to be wrapped up in towels but, I stayed in the midship, Lido Pool area for the day, reading and relaxing….  To top it off I went for a 75 minute massage to release all the stress I experienced from having colder temperatures….  Life can be hard on a ship occasionally.  J  Today was also Twinkle, our Beverage Manager’s birthday.  She didn’t want word to get out so please keep  it to yourselves….  One more day at sea and then, Ensenada, a new port for me.  Just loving each day, no matter what path it takes…  Life is good!!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. With all your world travels, its amazing that Ensenada is a new port for you...enjoy your visit! Always a pleasure to click on this blog and read of your travels...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Twinkle!!!.....Beachlady

    ReplyDelete