Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Tales of the South Pacific, Day 38, Viatape, Bora Bora, French Polynesia Part 3

Okay, so I previously indicated that there would only be two blog posts…  I was wrong!  I just couldn’t leave out the natural beauty of Bora Bora above the water, it’s people and natural beauty of the island with its Motus.  The whole character of the island appears to change as you sail around it, its shape completely changing, dramatically at times depending on the point of viewing.   The beautiful waters and lush green vegetation make for an idyllic setting….  Bora Bora is one of the most beautiful places on Earth….  This completes the blog for today with three parts.  Tomorrow I will be out on the water again, swimming with the sharks and taking in the splendor of Bora Bora.

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. We spent a month in the South Pacific so many years ago, and that feeling never leaves you. The beauty and gentleness of the people, the purity of the water and fresh food, I can close my eyes and be there again. Thank you for all the pictures..I can feel the breezes and smell the air. Did you go on Patrick's tour? Beachlady

    ReplyDelete
  2. From you pictures, I heartily agree in that "Bora Bora is one of the most beautiful places on Earth..." Absolutely stunning, pictures and setting. Really looks like a cruise for the ages so far. Thanks again for all the pictures and updates, they most definitely are welcome and appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly amazing pictures Jeff. The water is so clear and everything look pristine. Glad your snorkling went well and the weather co-operated. I'd have to be in a mini sub to get that near sharks and rays, especially after hearing about 2 sharks that came into the shark cages people were in. I know it's a favorite passtime but do be careful.
    BVH-Groton, Ct

    ReplyDelete