Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Incan Empires San Diego

What a day!  It was a day filled with a lot of sadness, seeing some very special people leave for home while I remain onboard the Amsterdam…..  Corrine & I had some really amazing times during our 50 Day Tales of the South Pacific.  It was also wonderful seeing old friends like her aunt Irene and my friend John Ziment.  There were numerous new friends who were very special, Corrine’s cousin Patrick, Vlad, Steve, Dave and Lisa to name a few.  It was a wonderful voyage with lots of new discoveries and some very special memories.  So that has come to an end and that makes me sad but now we begin a new adventure exploring Incan Empires…..  This 32 day cruise will be a relaxing one for me because I don’t have any grandious plans…  just relax a enjoy the ride.  On this voyage I have 2 friends, Leslie & Handler and as far as I know, they are the only two people I know, that has to be some kind of record for me.  I normally know numerous people onboard.  To Corrine and all my friends that have departed, safe travels and see you somewhere in this world on a future adventure…..  Thanks for the wonderful memories!

 

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed this segment of your world tour and look forward to subsequent portions of this grand adventure. I particularly have had fun seeing your rooster pictures!! It seems that fowl are the same everywhere, as we like to say about people! Thank you for taking the time to share with all of us who enjoy reading about your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff,for helping to make the 50 days so memorable and enjoyable !

    ReplyDelete