Monday, March 2, 2015

Day 162 Jakarta, Indonesia (Part 1 of 2)

It was a pretty cloudy, hazy sail into the port of Tanjung Priok, outside of Jakarta in Java Indonesia…  I decided not deal with the traffic issues of Jakarta today so I just took the shuttle into the mall for a short visit before returning to the ship.  The activity on the ship was the primary area of interest for me today with all the families visiting crew members from this area.  It was such a wonderful thing to see….  Nothing like a father seeing his two week old daughter for the first time….  Just amazing!  This evening was very special as well….  I had dinner in the Pinnacle Grill with my friend Dana Alexander who I went to school with and his wife Nancy.  What a fabulous evening…. It was such a joy reconnecting with him and Nancy after so many years…  Hope to see them again, very soon.  Great evening!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment